Wednesday, November 24, 2010

New web site!

It's been a very busy month of Pickle Impresarioing. I have finally perfected my Hotties recipe! Serrano peppers are the key. I've sold quite a few jars a work. Now I'm just trying to find more cucumbers. I have a great connection from work who may be able to get me pickling cucumbers from Mexico this winter. In which case look out! We're gonna go nuts canning this holiday season.

I put up a new web site that I will activate as soon as I have enough jars in stock to meet my demand. Right now I'm taking orders by request only. You can still check out the site...

http://web.me.com/hattied/Pickles/Home.html

1 comment:

  1. awesome! go girl! I LOVE my "Joy of Pickling" by Linda Ziedrich. Can't wait to see how they all turn out. When the garden gets going again, I'll have Joe bring buckets produce down from Santa Barbara. Congrats on new blog!

    Leila @ My Barbarian Table

    ReplyDelete