Saturday, March 5, 2011

New Jars

I'm so excited about these new jars.  They are so handsome.  I wanted to share them with you!





I also did a custom order for 3 jars of Asparagus Bloody Buddies for one of my Mom's friends back home. Thanks for the order, Pam!  They will be in the mail shortly!


And now introducing....SWEETIES!  I'm trying out a new recipe for some Bread and Butter Pickles and I can't wait to see how they turn out.  The waiting is the hardest part, to quote Tom Petty.  Here's a pic to whet your appetite.


I've also got a new website that is ready to roll out.  Still finalizing the pics and trying to figure out the shipping deal.  The web host is great and it's free.  I highly recommend it to anyone starting a small business.  BigCartel.com  You can upgrade to get more features for a monthly fee, but for now I'm gonna keep it free and easy till I actually get some orders in.

Now that I have a new recipe to tinker with and new jars that sealed successfully I'm ready to roll.  I gotta get back to work actually making pickles!

Wish me Luck!

The Pickle Impresario

1 comment: