Wednesday, March 9, 2011

New Labels

I've been working on a new design for my labels.  So far so good, I'll be excited to reveal the final product.  My new jars are so beautiful, and the new labels will compliment them perfectly.  Here's some sketches I've been working on.



As the new jars were a canning success, I decided to order them in large quantity.  I'm gonna have 60 jars to fill when they arrive!  Holy cow.


My Mom is sending me an old Bread and Butter recipe from Leena Eichenburger.  She and her husband were great friends of my Grandparents, Gordie and Beth Price.  I've decided to call them Sweeties, although they will be spicy too, so if I can think of something catchy that incorporates both that would be great.  Like Hottie boo tottie or something.  Hot sweet stuff.  Or like cheerleader Hot...hot, but her daddy's still sweet on her.  Too far?  What is sweet and hot at the same time?  Sweet Hots (live sweethearts with a Boston Accent?) SweetAss. Cinnamon?  Which may or may not end up being one of the ingredients.  I can't come up with anything I like better than Sweeties.  Then there will be a little descriptive guy below the name that says "old school bread and butters". I think that's gonna be cool and will stay "on brand".  Oh listen to that I sound like a professional business type gal!



1 comment:

  1. totally not on the "sweet" vein, but what about "Better Butters".... uses aliteration like your hotties and buddies both do.

    ReplyDelete